Monday, November 10, 2014

The Before and After

The den was a dark dungeon of 1950's plank paneling. We had lived like this probably 6 years and I had been trying to get my husband to agree to letting me paint it. I knew it could be a beautiful room filled with light if I could just get my roller out! And at last he relented.

So before......



 After a little priming.......




The primer even looks better!

 A finished wall in poor lighting!!


A finished area in good lighting. This area now has the bookshelf extended up to balance with the brick wall and the vaulted ceilings.



 And a collage of before, during, and after.....





This is the latest picture of the sitting area. I need to get some up to date ones of the rest of the room.


I love the way this room feels now!

Wall color Sherwin Williams Sea Salt
Trim      SW Creamy

No comments:

Post a Comment